Volunteers are one of our ...
** We will be updating our volunteer section soon! **
About our Volunteers
Volunteers at CADES are one of our greatest resources. By sharing their talents and expertise, they help us with special projects, events and daily classroom learning, which benefit everyone here at CADES. Volunteers provide harmonious voices, skillful hands, and a sense of family in the lives of the people we serve. Our dedicated volunteers come from colleges, high schools, families, friends and neighbors to open worlds, provide perspective, engage and enhance the experiences of our individuals.
The value of our volunteers is without measure.
We are deeply grateful for every hour our volunteers decide to spend with us.
Volunteering enriches the lives of all who experience it. When we reach across generations, across cultures, and across abilities, we enrich the lives of the givers as well as the receivers.
We invite people in our community to take a closer look at CADES—walk our halls, meet our staff, and see how we empower those we serve to find the promise in each life. Something special is going on in here. Come inside and be a part of it.
How to Become a Volunteer at CADES
There are numerous ways to share your time and talents with CADES. Please click on the links below to begin the process. When all forms are completed, please email them to email@example.com or mail them to:
CADES Development Department
401 Rutgers Avenue
Swarthmore, PA 19018
Thank you for supporting CADES!
CADES wants the volunteer experience to be rewarding for everyone involved. To that end, we have established the following guidelines:
- Volunteers should be at least 16 years of age, preferably 18 years of age.
- Volunteers will have designated areas of responsibility and will work under the direction of a CADES staff member.
- Volunteers will be provided with orientation and training appropriate to their activity.
- A volunteer schedule will be established.
- Volunteers are required to file a Criminal History, FBI and Child Abuse Check at CADES’ expense.