CADES Residential Program
We offer a Residential Program for adults at 33 community living arrangement homes throughout Delaware, Chester, and Bucks Counties.We offer 24/7 care in our residential homes, supporting our residents in achieving their full potential.
The CADES Residential Program offers comprehensive services in a comfortable community living arrangement for individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities. Each home is a close-knit family where we celebrate the dignity and joy of the human spirit in daily life.
- 33 homes in Delaware, Chester & Bucks Counties
- 24 hour care, 7 days a week
- Nurses, program managers and direct care professionals all work together to coordinate the best possible care for each individual
- In our homes, there are an average of 3 residents per house
- Residential services are provided under the consolidated waiver
- This service covers the support and care for community living arrangements, sometimes called group homes
- Participants need documentation of disability from a physician
- We ensure best quality of care for each individual we serve
- CADES develops a unique plan for each person, emphasizing support of the physical, emotional, social & spiritual needs of each resident in a safe environment of opportunity.
- We believe that technology can play an important role in providing superior care, and train our staff accordingly, such as the use of our electronic medical records system.
- CADES is a place where we know each participant well. We facilitate the coordination of care among families and caregivers, medical teams, and on-site nursing to optimize the health and safety of each individual.