CADES Adult Day Program
We offer an Adult Day Program at our Rutgers Avenue Swarthmore location. Each day, adults diagnosed with intellectual and/or physical disabilities engage in social, therapeutic and recreational activities so that they may realize their potential in the areas of their choosing.
Adult Day Program
- Licensed Adult Day Program
- Open Monday-Friday, 8:30am-3:30pm
- Staff ensures the personal care needs of each individual are met
- Provide opportunities to make choices about activities
- Collaborate to work toward achieving individual outcomes
- Eligible individuals must be age 21 or older
- CADES Adult Day participants reside in Delaware County and surrounding counties
- Families and caregivers register participants through the county Office of Intellectual Disability, and will be assigned a support coordinator
- Funding is typically allocated through the Office of Intellectual Disabilities
- Participants need documentation of disability from a physician
- We ensure best quality of care for each individual we serve
- CADES provides a safe nurturing environment for every participant who enters our campus
- Each adult is actively engaged in meaningful daily activities through community participation, outings and opportunities through our highly trained staff.
- On-site nursing is available to provide medication and specialized treatment.
- CADES is a place where we know each participant well. We facilitate the coordination of care among families and caregivers, medical teams, and on-site nursing to optimize the health and safety of each individual.
- We strive for collaboration and communication at all levels.