CADES Residential Program Employment
Job Title: Direct Support Professional
Program: Residential Program
Location: Delaware, Bucks & Chester Counties
Position Description: CADES is seeking enthusiastic individuals to work with individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities in our residential facilities. Ideal candidates will be compassionate and caring with a willingness to ensure the house is run like your home. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADL), including bathing
- Administering medication
- Community outings and doctor appointments
- Budgeting consumer and program funds
- Shopping for consumer and program needs
- Providing transportation using agency vehicles
Hours: Evenings, weekends & overnight shifts
- Valid Driver’s License for state of residence with a clean driving record and minimum three year driving history
- High School diploma or GED
- Direct support experience preferred
- At least 21 years of age
- Basic computer skills
- Willingness to drive larger vehicles
CADES Residential Program
401 Rutgers Ave.
Swarthmore, PA 19081
Email Angela Hastings
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, citizenship, color, disability, genetic information (including family members’ genetic information), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. We value and promote diversity as a strategic advantage.
View our benefits overview.