Other Current Openings at CADES
Job Title: Licensed Behavior Specialist
Location: 401 Rutgers Avenue, Swarthmore, PA
Schedule: Full-Time, Monday to Friday, nights/weekends, flexible schedule based off program needs.
Position Description: Responsible for organization-wide consultation, development, training, implementation and review of behavior support policies and strategies aligned with DHS Positive Approaches and DOE Positive Behavior Support models of care. Leads the organization in the development and implementation of best practice Positive Behavior Support strategies.
- Develops, leads, and implements policies and procedures that address the needs of individuals and staff across the CADES continuum on positive approaches to behavior support.
- Leads CADES philosophy of care as it relates to supporting and teaching individuals who exhibit maladaptive and self-stimulatory behavior.
- Conducts observations and data collection related to functional assessments and positive behavior support plan/strategies.
- Develops comprehensive Behavior Support Plans in conjunction with the IEP and/or ISP that focus on the decrease of maladaptive behavior and the increase of replacement behaviors.
- Conducts formal and informal training sessions. Provides ongoing observation feedback, role-modeling, and coaching to staff.
- Collects and analyzes student behavioral data, including frequency data, the use of replacement skills, incident report monitoring and use of restrictive procedures.
- Works with program staff to promote and model expectations and positive behavior support strategies.
- Develops program-wide, classroom and/or residence-based and individual behavior strategies.
- Ensures treatment integrity through training, observation, and feedback.
- Ensures a safe environment, including the implementation of proper procedures, notification of appropriate parties for incidents requiring notification, and on-going evaluation of the milieu for environmental safety factors.
- Participates in team meetings, including IEP/ISP meetings.
- Performs any other duties consistent with the functions for which qualified, as assigned by an appropriate supervisor.
- Master’s degree in Behavior Analysis or related discipline.
- Certification by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- Minimum of 3 years involvement in the delivery/implementation of behavior change services to children and adults with Intellectual Disabilities.
- Clear Criminal, Child Abuse and FBI Background Checks.
CADES Human Resources
401 Rutgers Ave.
Swarthmore, PA 19081
Email Angela Strickland
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, citizenship, color, disability, genetic information (including family members’ genetic information), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. We value and promote diversity as a strategic advantage.
View our benefits overview.
To ensure workplace safety all employees are required to complete a entry screening which includes temperature check and contact verification. Additionally, masks are worn within the building