CADES Facilities Department Employment
CADES recognizes the importance of caring for its employees. We are proud to offer a comprehensive menu of benefits to eligible employees including the following: Health Insurance
- Full-time employees (30-40 hours per week) and Part-time employees (20-30 hours per week) are eligible for benefits through CADES.
- CADES offers three options for medical coverage through IBX. Some plans may require a monthly premium or co-pay. Coverage begins the first of the month after the 60-day waiting period from the date of employment.
- Vision and prescription coverages are available through IBX with enrollment in a medical plan option.
- Dental coverage through Met Life.
- Coverage can be extended to family members of the employee, with premiums paid through payroll deduction.
- Flexible spending accounts, funded by voluntary pre-tax deduction from payroll, are available for uncovered medical expenses and child care.
- Physicals, screenings, and vaccines as required by the program.
- Defined Contribution 403b Plan. Plan provides for a base contribution and matching contributions for employee deferrals.
- Group life insurance in the amount of 2x annual base salary. Coverage begins the first of the month after the 60-day waiting period from the date of employment.
- Group long-term disability insurance after three years of service.
- Tuition reimbursement up to a pre-determined annual maximum.
- Employee Assistance Program for all employees.
- Sick, Personal, and Vacation time off accruals (vary by program)