CADES Adult Day Program Employment
Job Title: Direct Support Professional
Program: Adult Day Program
Location: 401 Rutgers Avenue, Swarthmore PA 19081
Schedule: Full-Time Floaters – 8:00am to 3:30pm – Monday – Friday – Position includes paid benefits and accrued time off. On-Call positions also available.
Position Description: CADES is seeking enthusiastic direct support staff to work within our Adult Day Program. Position works with adults ages 21 and older with intellectual and physical disabilities. Staff provide necessary services to implement individual support plans and provide personal care needs for consumers. EOE.
- Valid Driver’s License for state of residence with a clean driving record and minimum three year driving history
- High School diploma or GED
- Flexibility and reliability
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 20 pounds, bend, twist and turn
- Must be able to accomplish personal care duties for adult individuals such as feeding, toileting, diapering and dressing
CADES Human Resources
401 Rutgers Ave.
Swarthmore, PA 19081
Email Angela Hastings
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, citizenship, color, disability, genetic information (including family members’ genetic information), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. We value and promote diversity as a strategic advantage.
View our benefits overview.