Find a Career at CADES
A Message from Director of Human Resources, ...
I would like to welcome you to CADES. We are a nonprofit human service organization dedicated to providing services for individuals from birth to age 85 years with intellectual and physical disabilities.
We are seeking people who share our vision for a better world for those with special needs. Working together, we are a close community of teachers, assistants, therapists, nurses, managers, and administrators.
Whether you are new to the field of human services, or have years of experience, there may be a place for you at CADES. We train those who are new, promote from within, and support those who have years of experience as they continue their professional journey.
I invite you to explore our career pages. You can apply online, or print out and mail your application to us.
I personally invite you to consider becoming part of an organization that Builds Hope and Transforms Lives…including yours.
CADES recognizes the importance of caring for its employees. We are proud to offer a comprehensive menu of benefits to eligible employees including the following:
- Full time employees (30-40 hours per week) are provided full benefits. Part time employees (20-30 hours per week) receive half benefits.
- Single coverage health insurance and prescription coverage is offered through Cigna. Some plans may require a monthly premium or co-pay. All insurance coverage begins the first of the month after the 60 day waiting period from the date of employment.
- Single coverage dental insurance is available.
- Single vision care coverage is included with Cigna medical.
- Coverage can be extended to family members of the employee, with premiums paid through payroll deduction.
- Flexible spending accounts, funded by voluntary pre-tax deduction from payroll, are available to for uncovered medical expenses and child care.
Additional benefits are available to eligible employees:
- Physicals, screenings, and vaccines as required by program.
- Defined benefit retirement plan after one year & 1000 hours of service.
- Group life insurance after three months of service.
- Group long-term disability insurance after three years of service.
- Tuition reimbursement up to pre-determined annual maximum.
- Employee Assistance Program for all employees.
- Voluntary payroll deductions for a variety of financial and banking services, including a 403 (b) for all employees.
- Sick, personal, and vacation benefits vary by program.
*CADES is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, citizenship, color, disability, genetic information (including family members’ genetic information), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. CADES values and promotes diversity as a strategic advantage.