Find a Career at CADES
A Message from Director of Human Resources, Sandi Montalvo ...
I would like to welcome you to CADES. We are a nonprofit human service organization dedicated to providing services for individuals from birth to age 85 years with intellectual and physical disabilities.
We are seeking people who share our vision for a better world for those with special needs. Working together, we are a close community of teachers, assistants, therapists, nurses, managers, and administrators.
Whether you are new to the field of human services, or have years of experience, there may be a place for you at CADES. We train those who are new, promote from within, and support those who have years of experience as they continue their professional journey.
I invite you to explore our career pages. You can apply online, or print out and mail your application to us.
I personally invite you to consider becoming part of an organization that Builds Hope and Transforms Lives…including yours.
CADES recognizes the importance of caring for its employees. We are proud to offer a comprehensive menu of benefits to eligible employees including the following:
- Full time employees (30-40 hours per week) and Part time employees (20-30 hours per week) are eligible for benefits through CADES.
- CADES offers three options for medical coverage through IBX. Some plans may require a monthly premium or co-pay. Coverage begins the first of the month after the 60 day waiting period from the date of employment.
- Vision and prescription coverages are available through IBX with enrollment in a medical plan option.
- Dental coverage through Met Life.
- Coverage can be extended to family members of the employee, with premiums paid through payroll deduction.
- Flexible spending accounts, funded by voluntary pre-tax deduction from payroll, are available for uncovered medical expenses and child care.
Additional benefits are available to eligible employees:
- Physicals, screenings, and vaccines as required by program.
- Defined Contribution 403b Plan. Plan provides for a base contribution and matching contributions for employee deferrals.
- Group life insurance in the amount of 2x annual base salary. Coverage begins the first of the month after the 60 day waiting period from the date of employment.
- Group long-term disability insurance after three years of service.
- Tuition reimbursement up to pre-determined annual maximum.
- Employee Assistance Program for all employees.
- Sick, Personal, and Vacation time off accruals (vary by program)
*CADES is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, citizenship, color, disability, genetic information (including family members’ genetic information), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. CADES values and promotes diversity as a strategic advantage.